What is the Pregnancy Counseling and Information Center?
- We were established in 1988 to respond to the needs resulting from crisis pregnancies.
- We have 3 locations in McMinnville, Newberg and Lafayette.
- We are a tax-exempt, non-profit organization.
- We are members of Care Net, an international organization of pro-life pregnancy care centers.
- We are governed by a local Board of Directors, assisted by an Advisory Board.
- We are staffed by four part time employees and a group of trained volunteers.
- Because of donations from people who care, we are able to provide our services FREE of charge.
The Beliefs of PCIC
- We affirm the value of human life, beginning at conception and made in the image of God.
- We recognize that each woman is responsible for her own decisions and are committed to ministering to women without judgment or pressure.
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- We are committed to providing each client with accurate information and appropriate assistance.